We are pleased to offer our clients the RICS Building Survey service. For a no obligation consultation, please do kindly contact us for more information. You can also find out more about the Different Types of RICS Home Surveys we provide by following the link within.
Building Surveys are the most extensive and thorough form of survey report which are more in depth than both the Condition Report and HomeBuyer Report. The cost for Building Surveys are typically the most expensive, and are aimed at both larger and older properties, and also if you are considering undertaking some major construction works to your property.
The services include: 1) an inspection, and 2) the in-depth Building Survey report itself. No valuation is included as standard with this service, but it is possible to arrange a valuation as an additional service through separate negotiation.
The condition of the property is recorded by the surveyor on a report which uses a colour coded traffic light system i.e. Condition Ratings 1, 2 and 3 coloured Green, Amber, and Red respectively, depending on the condition state of the element being surveyed.
The advice provided in the Building Survey aims to:
- to make informed decisions when either purchasing a property, or planning for repairs, maintenance or upgrading the property;
- provide detailed advice on condition;
- describe the identifiable risk of potential hidden defects;
- where practicable and agreed, provide an estimate of costs for identified repairs; and,
- make recommendations as to any further actions or advice which need to be obtained before committing to purchase.
Please see the link to the description of the RICS Building Survey, which will open up a pdf document in another tab / window in your browser.
Why Should You Choose Us?
VALSURV offer expedient and discreet property surveys to individual consumers, through to multinational corporations and financial institutions at convenient times to suit your requirement.